A pair of tights
- Take a pair of tights (any colour you want!) and lay them flat.
- Cut the toes off each leg.
- Make a cut at the point where the legs meet.
I BLOG FASHION'S TIPS:
- The longer the tights, the longer the torso of the top. Shorter tights make for a cropped effect.
- The bigger the cut at the gusset, the wider the neckline.The smaller the cut, the greater chance of the tights laddering when pulling your head through, so be careful.
- Scrunch up the arm holes as you would do when trying on a pair of tights. This will stop the fabric from laddering.
- Opt for fishnet or thicker opaque fabrics; unless you dig the Courtney Love look. Rips will happen.