Thursday, 24 May 2012

In Store @ Siopella


My consignment at Siopella has selling like hotcakes. So if you're looking for good-as-new pre-loved designer and highstreet fare, be sure to pay a visit to the Temple Lane South HQ in Dublin.

99% of the things I'm selling have been impulse buys or online purchases I've worn once (maybe twice). Now that I've vowed to my feet to wear lower shoes, all of my vertiginous foot candy is also up for grabs. Below is a small precis (of what I can remember) from my wardrobe cull:

Sold: Fly Now jacket, Acne dress, Natasha Stolle tuxedo coat, Anglomania and Irregular Choice shoes.

In store: Paul & Joe old school jacket, Gestuz fur gilet, Schuh boots, Asos.com shoes, Selected Femme scarf, Bershka leather jacket, Camilla Norrback trousers.

Still to come: Rick Owens Lillies dress, Aquascutum shirt, Kurt Geiger boots.

CLICK HERE for more info on Siopella or check them out on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.

No comments: