Tuesday, 3 February 2009

The Westwood has Landed

Winter sales - the gift that keeps on giving...and giving...and giving. You'd think I would be over it by now. Pah! Not when you can snag a Vivienne Westwood bowling bag for half price! Am very impressed with self and with Smock for their seasonal discounts. This butter-soft beauty is stylish, capacious and shall go be my Fashion Week failsafe. My guess is you can fit ballet flats, a slimline laptop and all sorts of gal-size shiz. Me likey - a lot.

4 comments:

miss milki said...

ooo! Very nice! Well wear as my Mum would say! ;)

Kirstie said...

haysus - how much? I have had my covetous eye on a VW bag for yeaaars now. And still no success.

Annmarie said...

i'll email you the price. i'm afraid to advertise it! feeling a bit guilty about my many purchases of late. they've all been good 'uns however. all investment pieces that i'll wear repeatedly rather than for just one season. go me!

xgirl said...

Ooooh, very nice! Me likey too :)