Thursday, 29 January 2009

Sam Edelman - the Shoemeister

It was like Christmas all over again today. The doorbell rang and there the UPS man stood with my box of Sam Edelman shoe boots. "Is this the fashion boutique?" he enquired without as much as a sniff of irony. "Yes," I replied blithely while the word RECESSION flashed in fairy dust before my eyes. Not that I should be worried. These butter-soft beauties only cost €126 avec p&p. Not bad, eh? What's more they look the biz with my Veronique Branchino boyfriend blazer and even sport a nifty map of New York on the sole. How clever! Next time I'm lost in the East Village (a common occurence), I'll just have to gaze at my shoes. Sam - you're a peach!

5 comments:

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

*swoon*

Amanda and May said...

These are amazing! the texture on the shoes and peep toe is orgasmic!

T-Shirt and Tails said...

Hey,

I think you've bagged yourself a bargain with those boots!

Would you be interested in exchanging blog links?

My blog is called T-shirt and Tails and offers an insight in to the worlds of fashion, style and beauty.

Check it out: www.t-shirtandtails.blogspot.com

xxx

Kristin said...

I big puffy heart Sam!

styledecoded said...

You're in England aren't you? Where did you order your boots from? Have been swooning over a pair I saw, but can't seem to find a store that ships outside of the states without ridiculous taxes, expenses etc..