Monday, 1 December 2008

Vintage Giving

I'm beginning to feel a tad remoreseful about my self-gifting post. It is Christmas after all and I should rise above my beef with Santa. Thus in the spirit of giving, I'm giving you - my gentle readers - an insider tip on where to bag some retro swag. Enchanted Vintage is a killer Irish online vintage store that would make Dita Von Teese swoon with envy. This 1950s wiggle dress to my right is winging its way to Chez I Blog, along with a 1940s pumpkin number which I nabbed this weekend. CLICK HERE to check out the goods...and mighty good they are!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is a gorgeous dress! I'm helpless in the face of 40s/50s numbers.

Rose said...

Love that dress! Wonderful find. Thanks for sharing it!

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Delish! Positively Eighth Street in Cork's English Market has some fab dresses at the moment too...